Tree Fell A Lot Of Damage

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was on phone with client when I heard a loud crash. I was shocked when I looked out the window. A large double trunk tree fell smashing roof and 6 empty dog runs. Lucky the runs where not being used, any dog in them would have been killed. Timing is at worst next week one of my busiest of the year. Figuring about $10,000 in damage hope insurance covers it.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh my @Nyboy that is awful your right saving grace no dogs
in them we have 3 very scary trees here can look and see several widow
makers in the 2

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bound to happen so you got lucky-no dogs in runs, time to fix it, and you get some of your insurance money back. Ours went up because somebody else collected due to storms...... Don't you love insurance companies.........Wish we were allowed to go without.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:ep Glad nobody was hurt. I bet the insurance companies are tied up in knots over all of the dead ash trees starting to come down. I expect my power will go out a lot this winter.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Could have been so much worse. I would wish it hadn't have happened, but at least there was no damage to your business that Injured/dead dogs would have done.

It's amazing how much repairing can be done in a short week. Hope you find it possible before your big weekend.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Calm day not even a breeze, just fell right over. Insurance company says the fencing will not be covered, they are looking into roof. Not sure if covered because it is not attached to building :he:heThis would be my 1st claim for work have put in several on homeowners with different company.

Latest posts