Was just now given a 200 dollar bottle of wine!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
2001 Yandell Chardonnay. Even has a very expensive high quality cork.

This bottle was filled 3 fourths full for surface, and turned often.

Yandell wine is only for friends, family, and award shows, and always only ever receives highest accolades. It is the highest standard, along with a very few others, that other fine wineries work to achieve.

Though not yet noon, I just had a small glass. There is a richness to this wine in the texture. Smoother texture than their Zinfandel, actually silky. Before pouring and before opening, the bottle is turned over briskly 3 times, or so. That puts air into the wine. For this wine, that is what it is made for.

This particular barrel was made for Joe Montana! Yep. Sponsored by Joe Montana, and made to be the wine that he wanted. So yep, I just had a small glass of Joe Montana's wine! I'll try to make this bottle last a week, but I don't know. It is really really good!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We were just talking about terriers on another thread, Marshall!

Maybe . .

. you could pass that around so we could all get a little nip?

digitS'

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
lets see
delta 1702 from gso to sfo, rent a car, swing by fishermens wharf get a couple crabs, pick up a 6 pack of anchor steam on the way out, deal with all the traffic should be there for dinner tomorrow once dinner is done and the wine is gone will give my 2 cents worth on it....

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:love

Oh yea, y'all come on over, but best hurry.

The Yandells just plain gave it to me. No reason. I'm the trustworthy caretaker here is all. They treat me like a long lost cousin or something.

:rainbow-sun

I just came back in from doing an inventory of my garden...another thread...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was given a $2.00 bottle of wine this passed Christmas, at lest thats what it cost when I was in high school Might have double in price now Andre cold duck.

Latest posts