We went SHOPPING!! Pic included!

Kristina

Sprout
Reaction score
Figured this was the best place since there are fruits, vegetables, and flowers!! DD and I went shopping yesterday and today! We hit Wal Mart and both of the feed stores!!! My little girl is 5 and she loves to go plant shopping! So anyway here is a pic of our findings LOL....I can't remember everything but off hand there are......

grapes, rasperries, blueberries, strawberries, onions, parsley, different bell peppers, different peppers, different tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, lots of seeds!

In flowers we got some snapdragons, mini roses, a gardenia bush, and a bunch of other stuff that we thought was pretty LOL. At wal mart all the little rose bushes and other flowers from valentines were on sale for 2.50 so we came home with 4 mini rose bushes and a gardenia bush...and DD had to have daisies...oh and something names a tri sister plant (?)

Well anyway I am EXCITED!! We'll be planting our stuff next week!

emu032.jpg

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:weight I see you bought the veggie plants in the decomposible pots! Can't remember what company that is, but I love their plants. Have fun with those!

peeps7

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Great, now I have to go shopping as soon as this sicky goes away, lol. :p

Latest posts