Well good grief...

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here I've been "away" all this time thinking the site was always just down for maintenance. I had my bookmark set to pop me right to the forums:

TheEasyGarden - Gardening Forum

Tonight I think, gosh, that's just weird that it's been down for MONTHS upon MONTHS! So I decide to try going to the homepage for the site. What do ya know.... worked like a charm. Seriously!? Do you know how much catching up I have to do, now!?

Ghaaaahhhh!

So, yeah .... Hi! :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well there you are! I have wondered whatever happened to you many times! So glad you found the door in the wardrobe. Welcome back and fill us in on all your latest doings!

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Journey, I could go on and on.... But I won't. :)

It's good to have found you all again! I cannot believe how many times I clicked my bookmarked link to the forums only to find the same "under construction" note. I'm glad I finally thought to try a different link! Yay!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh-oh, I could have given you the heads up. (Shame on me.) You sure do have lots of catching up. Hey, show them the new coop ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for you and the neighbors tackling this problem. In another post you will see a load of compost we got from our local composting facility. They are located near the waste management station in Davenport, the compost does contain some human waste along with the other composted material. It looks nothing like what they spread there. One member said it looked like black gold. And no smell.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@SweetMissDaisy , I should have sent you a PM and asked "wherever have you gotten yourself to?"

Your dad, is he still hosting the turkeys? It has been cool here. Supposed to be in the 30's in Newport, Friday morning. Seems like that is somewhere near your old stomping grounds.

I just said to DW yesterday that it feels like summer. We are right at the salad days! As long as the marmots and turkeys don't show up to eat them!

Steve

Latest posts