Went to a chicken swap and came home with . . .

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awesome. :) We are wanting to get started with rabbits too. At least you had a hutch ready for them...so not too bad of an impulse buy. :p

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
i'm going to join the ranks of rabbit raising too. I think I can put rabbit hutches in the goat's loafing shed. I think it's smart to learn how to raise your own food too

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Plus you can tan the hides and if you sold them could offset come of your costs too. I doubt you'd break even but it every little bit helps.

Rabbits are coming here too. I'm dying to get these other projects done so I can build some hutches and get rolling on that.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Oh they are so cute!! Congratulations! I keep thinking I want to get into rabbits, but I figure, we better get some stuff done that is 1/2 done before we start something new. (I don't know why...It's not like we've ever followed that principal before :D )

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
They look SOO much happier at home then they did in the carrier. Congrats on the new babies.
Glad to have seen you and Mr. Stonygarden. I believe there are plans for another swap in Aug/Sept.