What Do You Add To Coffee ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
At work we go though 2 pots of coffee. I supply coffee, cups, strvia, and creamer. I buy french vanilla creamer, was told today I should buy regular creamer. I said this isn't Starbucks bring your own in if you don't like whats here. What do you add to your coffee

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup Good for you! Makes my eyes roll when people want to make demands about free gifts...

I add cream and stevia.
coffeebath[1].gif

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There's always coffee mate as an alternative, what's more it doesn't go bad;).

We don't drink much coffee anymore, maybe 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening unless we go out for dinner. I always used to have table cream in my coffee DH black.
Now we both use Vanilla Toffee Caramel as a creamer YUM!!! Even if you've let your coffee get cold it's still yummy. In the summer if there's any coffee left in the pot it goes in the fridge for iced coffee with VTC it's delicious.

Annette

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I try to be as ecumenical as possible in my indulgences.

Bourbon.

Okay, I'm just having a 2nd breakfast here. Hey! It's been over 4 hours and I started with an orange.

I've already had my morning coffee, right at the 4 hour mark and I don't want to brew another pot. I'd have that black ... but, since I need something to go with this here pumpkin pie ... I've got Kava.

I started with about 1/3rd cup of water, filled the mug with almond milk (the 80cal vanilla version). Heated and stirred in the Kava.

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Black, black and more black. Why does ANYBODY ruin the taste of their coffee with additives?!?!? I do understand that I grind my beans fresh (at least as fresh as I can get it bc I don't grown and roast my own), and there is a BIG difference in that taste and ground and packaged stale in the can. I have tasted the most awful coffee that tastes to me like coffee flavored sawdust, and I guess I would pile on the cream if I had to consume THAT every day. Everybody that tells me how great Starbucks coffee is consumes their daily caloric intake there with one cup.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
At work we go though 2 pots of coffee. I supply coffee, cups, strvia, and creamer. I buy french vanilla creamer, was told today I should buy regular creamer. I said this isn't Starbucks bring your own in if you don't like whats here. What do you add to your coffee
Good response. IF the coffee is good I drink it black. Other times I add a flavored creamer.

Latest posts