What Happened to My Thread?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was going to do an update on a thread that I started on Dec 24 or 25th, and I can't find it. It's not in the category I put it under; it's not in the threads that I started category. I even looked on the SS and BYC forums to see if I posted it on there. Any ideas? (It wasn't that important, and certainly not controversial enough to get removed..........)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe if it wasnt too important or controversial it was too boring? Haha, just teasin ya So Lucky! What was it about?
I think it was titled "It's a Christmas Miracle" and it was about me finding 3 eggs in the nest from my chickens after a long dry spell. Come to think of it, it was pretty boring!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No i remember reading that! And someone (you?) commented that they were surprised they hadnt frozen...

Was it a post on someone else's thread?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
No i remember reading that! And someone (you?) commented that they were surprised they hadnt frozen...

Was it a post on someone else's thread?
I'm pretty sure I did the title, so it would have been a new thread. Maybe when Nifty gets on here he will know how it disappeared. Or where I can look. The thing I was going to add is that my other EE girl is starting to lay again, too. And I see some other really red combs, so maybe it won't be too long before we can stop buying (gasp!) eggs again.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky, I remember reading that. I even asked if they were still edible and that you needed to be more dilligent in your duties! I remember smart red also responded.

Mary

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't think of the last time we removed a thread here for moderation purposes (that wasn't just some dirty spammer). Y'all do a great job keeping things friendly and respectful!

On a related note: If a thread ever did need to be removed for being against our rules, it's our policy to let the original poster know via PM.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, thanks, Digit'S. I think I have lost my memory, as well! I was just sure I had started the thread on that. Hmmm...............Now I'm questioning what else I thought I did, and didn't do.......Oh oh! ...rushes off to check pot of water on stove.

Latest posts