What happened!!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A terrible thing happened today, I enjoyed being outside most of the day today, but finally came in, and of course the first thing I did was check on todays new postings.
AARRGG...I was logged out, I have no idea what happened, since this is one site I keep on all the time, and usually go into several times a day, to see what new things are happening.
I tell you what I had a terrible time getting back on with the new password, guess I was rushing it..but I have a whole new appreciatiation for this site, all all "my" friends that I dont even know. PLEASE, dont ever let this site go away.Cant get thru the day without it.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:happy_flower I hear ya, I'd rather spend my time on here than reading the depressing ol' newspaper! You guys really motivate me to go to the next level with my gardening. :bouquet

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yep me too, i find my time spent here is very well-spent. Motivation really helps get things done around the garden. :rainbow-sun

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I totally wish I could spend more time here. The "Man" at work watches our internet usage.... Dang him..... and those children make me post in haste and sound like a lunatic....... and the garden needs weeding....

But I do love it here. I just wish I was more helpful.

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know what you mean, every once in a while my daughter will clean out the passwords and like I can remember mine, so I have to get a new password, go back in .....blaugh, blaugh, blaugh. Pain in the butt. I was just hoping to still be logged on today because it has been days since I've had a chance to get on the net. We had great weather and then I had a million things to get to. Finally a calm and cold day.

Latest posts