What I ate from my garden today.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
salad teg.jpg
Finally an entire salad from the garden. The very sweet Trust tomato was sweet and delicious. And no I could not wait any longer for it to turn more red.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think I ate a little dirt as I was weeding. :rolleyes: That and some scallions is all I've had so far. Everything is looking good, though... the first chard thinnings are just about large enough for the first harvest.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think I ate a little dirt as I was weeding. :rolleyes: That and some scallions is all I've had so far. Everything is looking good, though... the first chard thinnings are just about large enough for the first harvest.

minerals are an important part of the diet... :) i tend to eat a bit of dirt with the green garlic as i'm weeding it... and some of the strawberries may have some dirt splashed on them as i'm picking, but i'll wipe most of it off and eat the rest.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 it was so hot here so early i'm not sure any planted from seed would have done well...

as for if you forgot, only the shadows between the noodles will know... :) unless you keep count of your seed packages?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've been eating plums, raspberries, kale, green beans, zucchini, green onions, blueberries, and strawberries daily.

Mary

Last edited:

Latest posts