Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Capture.PNG

Judge my dirt!

Thanks and grow on!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
From a teacher's perspective, dirt is soil that is in the wrong place. That rich looking black stuff looks as if it is precisely in the right place. As it is not dirt, I can't judge you filthy, but I do think you are wealthy in what matters most to gardeners.

jasonvivier

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
The "Judge my dirt" phrase really comes from my daughter. She is at a farm expo in Nebraska and looks up and starts laughing. Then she snaps a picture and sends it to me. It says "Judge my dirt! dirt competition." I was also surprised by the use of the term dirt instead of soil. It's turned into a bit of a joke at this point. lol

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looking good!!! I can actually see mine in a few places, now that we have had some melting. Dirt never looked so good!

jasonvivier

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Looking good!!! I can actually see mine in a few places, now that we have had some melting. Dirt never looked so good!
We are down to patches of snow here and there. I've started sowing peas and greens. The greens might need another pass but I've got a lot of seed so it isn't really an issue. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am down to cleaning the winter weeds out of two raised beds. Yup, I can see a lot more of the rich black stuff now that the weeds are history. Yea!

Latest posts