What Is Your Favorite Holiday Drink ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunday I am having a brunch for friends to help put up outside xmas lights. A invite to my house always carries a chance of work :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Will have standard brunch drinks Orange juice with champagne or vodka bloody Marys.But because we are going to be outside in cold would like some hot drinks. Thinking hot apple cider with spiced rum, warm eggnog with brandy. @bobm don't you have a hot drink with butter ? Whats your holiday drink? No ladders needed only step stools

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not getting me up on a step-stool in the snow, rough terrain, or after I have had one of your drinks!!

Helping to untangle wires or replace bulbs, I'd probably just carry one of your bloody Mary's outdoors. But, here's an idea:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2604647/hot-bloody-mary-soup

Instead of the seeds to garnish, just set out a bottle of Mrs. Dash. Yes to the Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce but Campbell's makes a "creamy tomato, soup on the go."

Take care!

Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunday I am having a brunch for friends to help put up outside xmas lights. A invite to my house always carries a chance of work :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Will have standard brunch drinks Orange juice with champagne or vodka bloody Marys.But because we are going to be outside in cold would like some hot drinks. Thinking hot apple cider with spiced rum, warm eggnog with brandy. @bobm don't you have a hot drink with butter ? Whats your holiday drink? No ladders needed only step stools
No butter, but here is my grandmother's rumatiz / cold medicine or just a great drink in cold weather ( amora e ledovi proshki ) that actually works :old ... very hot tea, add a tablespoon of honey, and a shot glass or two of vodka or rum. :drool :celebrate :thumbsup

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Brandy Alexander bc I CAN make it. Bloody Mary, but I have only had one made right by a bartender friend of mine and she used a dash of Tabasco sauce and a LOT of olive juice.
DD is a SUCKER for Baileys.

it's easy to make too (look up recipes on-line)... can adjust it to suit (more chocolate is always good for us)...

one summer day a long time ago i got completely smashed off Brandy Alexander ice cream drinks - those can sneak up on ya...

Latest posts