What kind of mushrooms?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:
the difficult part is trying to keep my dh from trying to sell them from me! :hit i so badly want to keep a lot of these books for my own collection since some of them have wonderful info. even if it might be outdated i still love the info that is in old books! too bad some of the book were also damaged while they were being stored in old cardboard boxes in the bottom of a closet. many of the spines are damaged or pages damaged from moisture. this book looks almost pristine once you open it to see the prints. the spine is a little less beautiful but still in decent shape.

it seems there hasn't been much they had to update to his book since it was 1st published and they have since reprinted it many times and the latest one was in 2010. http://blog.mycology.cornell.edu/?p=1871 here's the info on the guy and they mention the name of the book as Studies of American Fungi: Mushrooms, Edible, Poisonous, Etc. just in case you decide to look for it! there are also some mushroom recipes in there!
What a find Chickie! Do whatever it takes to convince your husband you should keep them. Especially the mushroom book.
I have an old book about trees that was my great grandmas. Even though the information isn't relevant to this part of the country
I treasure it .

Latest posts