What would be the best option for storing??

Rebecca Desouza

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I found it really helpful for people like me. I own a garden beside my house. It's fully covered with fruits and vegetables. We usually prepare food with the fresh products from our garden. But what is missing in our garden is a storage space for storing all the gardening equipment and garden products.

It was my uncle who suggested us this storage shed builders in Toronto. Is there anyone who has heard about them? I also wanted to know the approximate cost of production of the shed. Can someone please help me with this!!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just had a big disappointment with a garage I bought on line when delivered looked nothing like photo which had several thousand dollars in upgrades. I am now looking for a shed I can turn into a chicken coop

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Where are you located so we have an idea on climate. If you modify your profile to show location that information is always available. That can be really handy. With that shed builder in Toronto I'd guess in that area but I hate to guess.

What kind of equipment are you talking about, hand tools only or maybe a tiller or something else large. And what garden products? Those can be tricky. In some climates you can store some things outside pretty well but most involve canning, freezing, or dehydrating. These don't always store outside. For some of us fruit might mean more jam and jelly that frozen, canned, or dehydrated. We can lead you down many paths.

Latest posts