What's growing today...

kathyschix

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I love seeing pictures of everyone else's garden and it was so nice out today I thought I would take a few pictures of what is coming up in mine. :D

Anybody want to help me plant some onions? Hehe.

3450414455_867b094b75.jpg

3451230942_5fc2773ed9.jpg

Asparagus...planting the asparagus bed was last years big project.

3450416125_5991554d0c.jpg

3451232172_6d5b6a46cc.jpg

Peas:

3450417231_95c15bd555.jpg

Stir fry greens:

3450417865_753fe1b365.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Kathy

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very nice veggies, Kathy!

What are the stir-fry greens? I got some Red Choy seed in the garden today. And, there are tiny sprouts like that in the plastic tunnel . . . oh, boy :)!

Steve

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Great photos, Kathyschix, they made me hungry too. I bought a mix if oriental saladings & I'm just going outside to sow a panful of them -- hope they are as good as yours. Did they come up fast -- I'm impatient :weee

My peas, beans (of various kinds) rocket, garlic, Dutch onions, chives & parsely are all doing really well in my 3 raised beds. Everything else is in modules, pots, seed flats & various recycled plastic containers inside the house --I can hardly move for them. Heaven knows where I'm going to put them. I'm just about to go out & put together 5 more raised beds plus some "hills" for my squash plants. My courgettes are already 6" high so I have to hurry............:weee :weee :weee

The weather is glorious here, bright, warm sunshine --- PERFECT GROWING WEATHER --- I must go & make the most of it :love

I hope you are all having GREAT WEATHER too, especially those who have had such a long hard winter :coolsun :frow :coolsun

:rose Hattie :rose

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm a little jealous.. my potatoes are doing great LOL I know that much because they've rooted and I discovered one by accident yesterday. My carrots went in but no sprouts yet though with all the rain we had we should be getting some pretty soon. I've also got lettuce, spinach, and peas to plant...

No greens here! Oh and onions and bunching onions (greens) LOL.

kathyschix

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks. :)

Hattie, the greens came up really quickly. Keeping my fingers crossed. It's supposed to get up in the 80's around here this weekend. That's a bit too warm for April. I want my spring!

Latest posts