When do the ssed catelogs come in?

GardenGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I absolutely love the Baker Creek. i also got the Shumway, Vermont Bean Seed, and Jungs along with a few others. I can't wait for the New Year to be over with and everthing to settle so I can sit with the garden maps and journal from last year to plan for the coming year! The 60 degree weather on Sunday didn't help the longing for spring either!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
beavis said:
vfem said:
I still can't get over that corkscrew vine I saw in Park's catalog.... I'm really thinking about ordering it. Even my husband told me to go for it, it was the coolest plant he's ever seen. Though my plan was only to order some more veggi seeds. Hmmmm :watering
That does look pretty cool.

One seed packet is $5.75 and contains 5 seeds
In my zone its an annual.... I'm not digging it for the price to have to replant next year :ep

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have only received two catalogues so far. This is really weird. I'm usually swimming in them by about now. :/

I ordered after looking on-line, but it just wasn't the same sort of experience. :p

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I find I order online no matter what, I get more discount codes that way... but I like holding the magazine!

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I like the anticipation of getting something in the mail.

Added to the fact I have to drive 20 miles to find a decent nursery that sells seeds.

So I say" ship em to me!"

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem, where do you get your discount codes?

I finally got a Gurney(spelling?), a Jonny's, and a Henry fields. I think I will order from Henry's cause they have items named as a southern performer and I am in the south. This will be my first time gardening in the south so maybe I should stick with these.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm a member of Upromise.com and any of the places I listed are members there who offer discount codes... I just copy and pasted what I had and what I've used. (Plus I got some emails with more... I need to go through those).

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ARGH! Park seed just sent me thier Perennials and shrubs spring 09 catalog!!!! I'm in trouble! :rolleyes: