Where do these names come from?

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ava loves to draw so naturally, one of the gifts my wife received for Mother's Day was a drawing. Theresa is teaching Ava to cook and bake so that is the theme of the drawing. Ava has called Theresa Gay Gay since she began to speak. At first, Theresa was not at all thrilled with the name, but now she would not change it for anything. No one has a clue as to where Gay Gay came from, and at this point neither does Ava, but it will stick around forever I guess. So here is a scene from Gay Gay's house. :rolleyes:

Gay Gay.jpg

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your granddaughter is a good artist. Most wouldn't add all that detail. That picture will be treasured forever.

My sister couldn't say my name, Linnae, so she called me "Nae nae" for years. Maverick couldn't pronounce his own name so he coined the name "Mackey" for himself.

My #1 granddaughter graduated this Sunday with her BA in finances. I reminded her of her earlier life-goal of becoming a painter
and colorer when she grew up. She claims there's still time for her to achieve that dream as well.

Latest posts