White Lie Bites Me in The A$$

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't do house plants, closes I come are overwintering citrus trees. A client gave me a terrarium of succulents with no drain hole. I had to be very careful watering it, I used a syringe , The dam thing never died. I finally gave it away. Because I had it in my waiting room I told client a dog knocked it over. I was happy not to have to water it. She just dropped off another one much bigger then the 1st. Top photo new one bottom orginal one.
DSCF0885.JPG
DSCF0369.JPG

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You might never have to do anything with it.

Just clean off the dust.

Would that make it okay?

Steve

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't do house plants, closes I come are overwintering citrus trees. A client gave me a terrarium of succulents with no drain hole. I had to be very careful watering it, I used a syringe , The dam thing never died. I finally gave it away. Because I had it in my waiting room I told client a dog knocked it over. I was happy not to have to water it. She just dropped off another one much bigger then the 1st. Top photo new one bottom orginal one.View attachment 17171 View attachment 17170
Hahahahaha You did the right thing. What would you say? The truth? It is not a lie to protect someone's feelings.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, it's very pretty, but I don't really like having to take care of houseplants, either. Funny, years ago I used to love them, and had so many my house looked like a jungle. Now...meh...:\

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's pretty...but I'm with you, don't like having to remember to water plants, so prefer them to be outside.

I guess folks get you such things because they feel like they are low maintenance and pretty, so why not? :hu

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let me tell you this, you have some great clients!!!1 Been working as a nurse for 20 odd years and we never got such as this dropped off here and there....occasionally we'd get a box of candy for the holidays that was to be shared over three shifts, so third shift rarely ever got any. :D

Lasagna!!! :drool I've got a solution....give all the nice plants to the lasagna people, as a way of thanking them. Get more lasagna.

Latest posts