Wildlife Well Fed

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
This summer i have been busting my ass trying to make up some of the lost money from kennel cough. I have spent a few hours at country house. I have not stepped foot in orchard since early spring. I asked my nephew to bring some boxes up to the house. He bought his new girlfriend , i guess he was trying to impress her and showed her the orchard and greenhouse. Not one tree had fruit !!!! Every tree was picked clean, some had broken branches not sure from weight of fruit or storm damage :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit guess there is allows next year :somad

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
have you thought about installing some wireless cameras high up so nobody can touch them or some signs saying smile your on camera...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm telling you Nyboy, you need a hotwire setup.
It works like a charm in the deer infested neighborhood I garden in. Unfortunately I can only use it in the off season when the owners aren't in residence, but the instant they are out the driveway for the final time I hustle around and set them up.

And then I smile, knowing that the deer are earning their diplomas in higher education.

Latest posts