Wilting bleeding heart

PlantNurse15

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got a small bleeding heart plant from one of my neighbors on Wednesday but now it is wilted and limp. Does anyone know how I can try to bring it back? Please help! It is one of my favorites!

Thank you!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got a small bleeding heart plant from one of my neighbors on Wednesday but now it is wilted and limp. Does anyone know how I can try to bring it back? Please help! It is one of my favorites!

Thank you!

sorry, not enough information provided... how was it given to you and how have you treated it since it arrived? :)

PlantNurse15

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got it in a pot and planted it as soon as I got back to my house. I filled the hole with good compost and watered it. It has only been 2.5 days. Now it is wilting and limp.:(

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got it in a pot and planted it as soon as I got back to my house. I filled the hole with good compost and watered it. It has only been 2.5 days. Now it is wilting and limp.:(

did you water the plant well or soak it before planting it? have you watered it since?

and what has the weather been like?

it may perk up eventually.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It should be fine, it may die back some. Maybe even disappear completely come hot weather. No fear, a good chance it will come up next spring.

Latest posts