Yay! I have 4 plums!

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My plum tree has 4 plums on it!!!!

And they are getting big - still green, but soon.....Yum!

:hide I count them everyday :hide

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Did you just plant your plum tree last year, next year you should have at least double. At least you'll be able to taste of few of the plums from the tree.

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
Did you just plant your plum tree last year, next year you should have at least double. At least you'll be able to taste of few of the plums from the tree.
This is its third year. It had one plum last year, but it was on the trunk (strange!) and I knocked it off accidently when it was green.

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We just planted our plum about six months ago. We got two plums this year. It started making about 7, but only two ripened.

dachsunds

Sprout
Reaction score
I planted two supposedly dwarf plums last fall. They had a few blooms but no fruit this year.:hit I remember having a couple of trees when I was young, the fruits weren't overly large but mom always made lots of plum jelly!:love Can't wait wait till mine get going.

snewman

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Speaking of plums, maybe one of you knows the answer to this; I have a fruit tree that I bought as an apple tree (incorrectly labelled, apparently). I have several apple trees, but this particular one has never done anything. I think this is the third year for it. This year it has two "things" on it that might be plums, definitely are not apples. Are plum trees self-pollinating? If I got another one would I get more fruit? I had wished it to be an apple tree, but I'll take a plum!

Latest posts