Yellow indian paintbrush

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here's a yellow indian paintbrush I found out in the field today with the kids. There are a few more around it and some that are a pretty apricot color along with the normal bright orange.

8829_sam_0546.jpg

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is special!

We have at least 2 similar to each other Indian Paint Brush that grow here. They won't bloom until at least May here. Ours are a brilliant scarlet red, the foliage very lacy.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Is this serioiusly a field picture? Oh my goodness!! So beautiful! We don't have views like that around here. :( Ok. I was having a pitty party for myself for a moment. I'm all done now. :D Enjoy that breath taking view!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
Is this serioiusly a field picture? Oh my goodness!! So beautiful! We don't have views like that around here. :( Ok. I was having a pitty party for myself for a moment. I'm all done now. :D Enjoy that breath taking view!
I agree it is so lovely... it surely isnt what we in the northeast are seeing out our windows...

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks, it is a field picture. My back field, behind the garden, to be exact. This is our first spring on the property, so I was amazed when all of the flowers started coming up. About 8 of our 10 acres are blooming with something right now. It's really great, because flowers are not my strong suit, I am better with veggies

Latest posts