Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
1628233-1-thumblg.png

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
  • The raising and lowering of blood pressure is good excise for your vein and arteries, if a person put a rope round their neck~ they would hang rather than drown.
  • Or if there was a hand grenade floating in a pan with a string between the teeth of the person in the tub.
  • Still a person could moderate the time they spent in the tub limiting it to say half hour.
  • Or one could sit in a cargo net,, holding a string to a de tente switch to a garage door opener powering a rope~through an overhead pulley that would lift he or she from the tub. Then that person could hang over the tub and drip dry.
  • There has to be a way, hot tubs are good.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I built my hot tub, I slept in it the first night, with my upper body resting on a floating bubble cover, until time to go to work.

Swiss friend~when I would go for laugh, talk and dinner~Mari would say: Go to the tub; Carl and the boys are there, later she'd join us until what she had prepared was ready for dinner.
The boys would have over filled the tub~we would be sitting on the tub side as mari entered the tub we all would settle in and tub would overflow and they would imply she had gained weight. God love her~we~everyone loves her.

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Practice for that "solution"

digitS'

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
and to another give my seat
for that's the only painless feat.

A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
'is it to be or not to be'
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
...and you can do the same thing if you choose.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
The free spirit in me looks at that photo & says "Yeah man, that's freedom!". The sensible part of me says guns & alcohol is a recipe for disaster. Stayed with a military buddy for a month many years back, while house hunting between moves. His house mate would drink a bottle of Jack & start playing with his guns at 2 AM, click-click, click-click - really spooky. My friend evicted the guy when he started talking to himself while alone in his room. :ep

Had to close down my hot tub. Blood pressure would drop and I pass out and go underwater.
Shut mine down for pretty much the same reason. DW & I were staying overnight elsewhere, and we decided to use the hot tub in the wee hours. When we got out, she turned gray, and could hardly stand. No one around to call for help, and no cell phones back then... really scary. She was OK after 5 minutes, but I would never tempt fate by repeating the experience.

Latest posts