Zeedman is one day older!

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was nice. Two of my teen-age grand daughters came over, so had to comb my hair (singular, not plural). Bless their hearts, I thought they went into the basement to use my wifi, but they came up with a cake full of candles. :hugsTheir dedication to numerical accuracy was impressive. My eyes were dehydrating, must have been all the candles.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was nice. Two of my teen-age grand daughters came over, so had to comb my hair (singular, not plural). Bless their hearts, I thought they went into the basement to use my wifi, but they came up with a cake full of candles. :hugsTheir dedication to numerical accuracy was impressive. My eyes were dehydrating, must have been all the candles.
Aww..glad it was a sweet one. If your grandkids are teenagers, you must be older than me. :p Mine are only 3 and 6yrs. old.

Mary

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww..glad it was a sweet one. If your grandkids are teenagers, you must be older than me. :p Mine are only 3 and 6yrs. old.
Mary
The three oldest are in HS, the youngest is in pre-school. Could have great-grandkids in a few years, but I told them not to hurry on my account.
Happy Birthday!!! :weee Time to dance on your soil to bless it for 2017!! :lol:
(Dances on snow.... Brrrrrrr!!!... runs back in)
My car doors are frozen shut, maybe I should dance on top of that instead. I'll bet that would leave a lasting impression with the neighbors.:ya

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The three oldest are in HS, the youngest is in pre-school. Could have great-grandkids in a few years, but I told them not to hurry on my account.
(Dances on snow.... Brrrrrrr!!!... runs back in)
My car doors are frozen shut, maybe I should dance on top of that instead. I'll bet that would leave a lasting impression with the neighbors.:ya
As long as you're not naked, I think you'll be fine. Your neighbors won't complain and you won't freeze. :D

Mary

Latest posts