Zucchini Pizza

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sounds good! I'm always looking for new ideas for squash and zucchini. I always plant too much! :p

dragonlaurel

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
journey11 said:
That sounds good! I'm always looking for new ideas for squash and zucchini. I always plant too much! :p
Don't we all. It never looks like near as many seeds in the beginning. Then it's soooo hard to pull out healthy baby plants.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
journey11 said:
Don't we all. It never looks like near as many seeds in the beginning. Then it's soooo hard to pull out healthy baby plants.
My grandpa was always coming up with sayings. One of them was,"If you plant two zuchinis one won't come up and the other will die. If you plant 100 of them every D%&* one will thrive".
I have Mexican neighbors so there is no such thing as too many zuchini.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if you could sub in eggplant for this recipe? I bet that would be good too.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
dragonlaurel said:
journey11 said:
My grandpa was always coming up with sayings. One of them was,"If you plant two zuchinis one won't come up and the other will die. If you plant 100 of them every D%&* one will thrive".
I have Mexican neighbors so there is no such thing as too many zuchini.
They freeze pretty well too. Come winter, I am happy to see them again. I slice mine up with yellow summer squash and onions and freeze them all together so they're ready to toss into my favorite--summer squash casserole. So not healthy, but soooo good!

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Looks delicious! I'm off gluten, and I was just thinking how much I miss pizza. I also found a recipe for a zucchini lasagna in Martha Stewart's mag that I'd like to try. We just got our first 2 zukes, and I grilled one the other night. Yum!

dragonlaurel

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
I make that all the time. Sometimes I just make the crust and dip that in garlic butter.
That' s funny, since I thought of you when I first saw it. Then I thought about it more and started getting hungry.

Latest posts