2014 Seed List- I have a problem!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone tried that Glacier Tomato, listed on the seedrack.com site that wishin' gave? A 45 day tomato? for cool season? Steve? Jared?

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Holy moly HPQ, that is an ambitious list! I could never keep up with a one acre garden, maybe 1/3 that size would be right for me.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hehe. I get quite a bit of help. I could never do it all on my own. Most of it goes to vining vegetables and fruits. I also have a large raspberry and blueberry patch, along with a variety of fruit trees. That acre includes my flower gardens as well, probably should have mentioned that.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No I haven't sorry. I'll have to go home & check I've got a bunch of seeds for early tomatoes though. Maybe something else will strike hour fancy. I'd be ok with a few early tomatoes, maybe some succession planting to help things along till the big flush of them kicks in

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
**sniffle**
I haven't made it past just the generic names of MY crops. I feel so .... inadequate! :hit
Don't feel bad.....you are on your way to "named" vegetables. Buying started plants is the first seeds of the disease...... then you grab a couple packets of seeds...... the seed catalogs lure you in with their bright colorful pictures that you could warm your hands over on a frosty morning.......next thing you know you are ordering German Johnson tomato seed, Anasazi Sweet Corn, Lebanese White Marrow Squash........ and you never look back. :thumbsup