72 Guests online - Come on an join us!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry I am lazy about joining in!! Fibro and deteriorating spine slows me down.. I think I am just living thru you guys and remembering my glory days.! I soak up every pic you all place in here, and laugh at the chit chat!!. Gardening was my whole world, now I depend on others for all the getting soil ready, and I am mostly just an advisor to my younger generation who try, but are so busy making a living, etc, its just not the same!! I am thinking of starting a lot of herbs in the house, also, want them to help me get starts from our peonies from our old homeplace when it gets cool enough for the copperheads to not be a problem.. it got wooly after we left. ! I check posts in here every day, will contribute when I can, thanks for putting up with me, and letting me tag along, I am not to old to do the work, its just my heal;th! love ya all!!:love thats my "whine for the day"

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi 4grandbabies,

I think we all live through each others' gardens. I am always pestering folks to post pictures. LOL

:welcome

Ron

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I cant seem to get the hang of the pic thing, I do ebay, mail pics, but for some reason ,I just cant get pics on here.. I have tried!! We have had the most awesome wildflowers.. at the roadside and on fields here lately, but just cant do it! I would love to post the pic of our potatoes from years ago, when we experimented in growing them in rotten straw. My husband looks like a kid in those pics, we thought those potatoes were braggers, and they were so clean, no getting rid of dirt for storage . kentucky wonder pole beans--what a flavor!! of course had to pick before the strings got so tough, nothing in the world tasted like them!! I am cala 3 on ebay.. not selling anything now, but in the about me, there are me and our horses(now gone) cats.. etc. wish my old garden pics were there..giant cabbage heads ...oh those memories!! :tools

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4grandbabies said:
I cant seem to get the hang of the pic thing, I do ebay, mail pics, but for some reason ,I just cant get pics on here.. I have tried!! We have had the most awesome wildflowers.. at the roadside and on fields here lately, but just cant do it! I would love to post the pic of our potatoes from years ago, when we experimented in growing them in rotten straw. My husband looks like a kid in those pics, we thought those potatoes were braggers, and they were so clean, no getting rid of dirt for storage . kentucky wonder pole beans--what a flavor!! of course had to pick before the strings got so tough, nothing in the world tasted like them!! I am cala 3 on ebay.. not selling anything now, but in the about me, there are me and our horses(now gone) cats.. etc. wish my old garden pics were there..giant cabbage heads ...oh those memories!! :tools
Hello and welcome.
I use http://photobucket.com/
It is a image hosting service and is free.
Pictures load fast enough and they give you a Img. link.
You just copy and paste and there is your picture. You just hit preview on your post to see how it will look before you post it.

Check it out it is real easy to use. Any questions shoot me an E-mail.

Peace; Joe

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks InjunJoe....I will see what I can do tomorrow(or soon). I never start any project in the evening, I will give it a fresh start, and THANKS!!:thumbsup

homestead holdout

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I'm not finding the instructions for how to create a page and how to upload images anywhere... There is a great "how to" on BYC so I just knew how when I created a page here. I bet I've over looked the instructions out here somewhere but in the event that I havent, it would be very cool if a moderator or nifty or someone could post them...... I find this Software very user friendly and prefer it to using an additional application for photos.... At a high level, you just click on uploads and browse to your photo then hit submit. Then to move the photos on to your page you click on the your page you click edit page and use the insert/edit icon (little tree) to copy the url from your uploads. You have to delete the

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunny the Hippie Chick said:
There is 221 Lurkers (Guests) right now..

Come on and join in on the fun. Dont wait.. Be a part of the family.

:watering
:throw
:thumbsup Yep, and we never run out of things to talk about! ;)

Reaction score
journey11 said:
Sunny the Hippie Chick said:
There is 221 Lurkers (Guests) right now..

Come on and join in on the fun. Dont wait.. Be a part of the family.

:watering
:throw
:thumbsup Yep, and we never run out of things to talk about! ;)
Today there is 247 Lurkers..

Come on people and join so you can post to peoples topics..

Latest posts