A surprise Christmas present

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Opened up the bill we get every three months for our medical payments, they said they were going to do this but was really surprised they really did it, down to $225 from $450 for the two of us and there's been talk that these are going to be fazed out altogether. I'll believe that when I see it ;).
All in all our medical is pretty darn good, covers almost everything. I've had radiation treatment and 5 MRI's since April, all covered with the exception of prescriptions and ambulance.

Annette

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks for asking
How are you feeling ? I had Oxford was paying almost a$1,000 a month. Then Oxford dropped all single insurers I now pay a little over $600

Some days I feel pretty darn good and then there are days when I'm not so good. I beat the first time frame they gave me and now working on the year. Right now I'm more worried about one of our granddaughters, she's fighting this dreadful disease too, she has two young ones and she is only in her 30's. It will be what it will be, but you never give up, all we can do is stay strong and think positive. They have me scheduled for another MRI in February . Enough doom and gloom, hopefully I'll be around pestering you guys for awhile yet ;).

Annette

Latest posts