A Zucchini !!!!!

Texan

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
momofdrew said:
:gig :gig :gig :gig :lol: :lol: :lol:
Texan said:
Folks, let me tell yall a little story about a guy in his first year gardening. He's 41, white, recently divorced, no job and not planning on getting one for a while. Dont worry, he aint on the welfare rolls either. He just has it like that. Anyway, he's kind of stupid. He apparently dont know the difference between a Zucchini and a CUCUMBER. Yep, thats what the "zucchini" turned out to be. Dont he feel stupid. :fl :fl :fl :fl
momofdrew, was there a comment in there somewhere?

Ope, never mind, I finally saw all the smileys laughing at me at the top of your post. My bad. I am glad I was able to make someone smile today. It is kinda funny huh?

2dream

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Well, you can't be to stupid. You figured it out. Not to mention it actually grew. To me that makes you a pretty smart gardener.

(Now the reason I think you are smart) I do that kind of stuff all the time in my garden. If it wasn't marked I would be so confused most of the time. LOL

We have planted so much stuff for the first time this year. That even my DH who can recognize the difference between a squash and zuc a mile away - drive by a soybean field at 90 miles and hour and say hey - did you see all those baby soy beans coming up and I am like what soy beans? The guy is good. But even he is having to resort to the markers and list this year. LOL

blue skys

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Texan said:
Folks, let me tell yall a little story about a guy in his first year gardening. He's 41, white, recently divorced, no job and not planning on getting one for a while. Dont worry, he aint on the welfare rolls either. He just has it like that. Anyway, he's kind of stupid. He apparently dont know the difference between a Zucchini and a CUCUMBER. Yep, thats what the "zucchini" turned out to be. Dont he feel stupid. :fl :fl :fl :fl
You make me laugh. :gig

I'm glad you share your blunders with us all. I know you make me feel better!!!

I was nurturing a weed, it looked like it might have grown up to be a sorrano pepper plant - nope, it was just a weed. I fussed over that thing - oh well. At least your mistake is eatable (sp?).