All of a Sudden Can Not Post photos

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is necessary to establish at least three browser and attempt to enter with each again. And upload a photo. If this does not work, you have to look in the browser plug-in settings for the image cache. Photos can not be loaded due to the included firewall - go to settings, select "Network Connections" and "Advanced" tab, click "Disable". But if you're not sure you can do it yourself, it is best to ask the expert to see the settings.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
HUH? So sorry, Larisa, but I am computer illiterate (mostly). Since I did nothing different to my computer set up, why shouldn't it continue to post photos like it did before?

On my last attempt, I couldn't even post an Avatar. Whatever is wrong seems to be getting worse.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a hacker, too. :) Just often come automatic browser updates that bring problems. And I had to learn to solve them. I'm sorry that you have such a problem and we do not know the reason.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah, ha! You see that I have a Mac computer. It doesn't have the constant updates and changes that the most used computer brands have. That means I can become lax in advancing my computer skills.

I actually do have a newer Mac. I bought it for doing my taxes since the older Mac is no longer "supported". Every time I try using it, I have to teach myself all over again. I haven't use this newer model -- with more bells and whistles -- as my primary computer is because I felt forced to buy it and want it deducted as a business expense. If I'm ever questioned by the IRS (tax authority) I want it provable that it wasn't used for play.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm also no expert but I've experienced what Larisa is talking about. Updates to browsers or something can change it so that things that were working no longer work. Or the opposite, things that were not working now work. My drag and drop method I use on here still works most of the time, but with the photo of chicks I just posted in another thread I had to totally close down TEG and reopen it to get it to work. Something changed, probably with my browser, a couple of months back to make my method less consistent.

It's just my opinion, but with so many different browsers, platforms, and devices it is really hard to have software that works on all of them. Too many variables.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wikipedia says ..

. Safari update 9.0.3 was on January 19, 2016.

There is no avoiding/not wise to avoid some updates :hu

Steve

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I appreciate the troubleshooting!

It's probably a server setting change as we recently upgraded things a bit. I just need to figure out which of the billions of settings it could be! :)

Hopefully using some of the pics y'all send me I can duplicate the problem and figure it out! :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I tweaked 5 of the gajillion settings and I think I may have fixed the issue. Can y'all give it a try now?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
DSCF0308.JPG