Anyone use Gurney seed company?

shelleyd2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this at. I had gotten a catalog from Gurney's last month, with a $20 savings certificate on the cover. I just today received another catalog with a $25 savings certificate!! Does anyone know if I can use both of them? It says that if the order is less than the value of the certificate, I don't have to pay anything!! :weight

COgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have bought seeds from Gurneys for about 10 years now and I have bought trees from them. Their guarntee is awesome. I have only ever used 1 coupon at a time, but they are so nice to deal with give them a call and ask.

Kim

shelleyd2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I just rechecked the $25 one, and it's on orders over $50. Not a bad deal, but I'll have to do some serious checking on it!! I have so many things going in already, I don't think I could do another $50 worth!

shelleyd2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Oh, but the $20 gift certificate is available to anyone, as far as the site shows. It is good until the 18th of March. I'm getting some grapevine for free!! :weee

farmerlor

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
With things the way they are with the economy these days I'd go ahead and use it on seed for next year. The seed companies are actually running out of product because the demand is so high so next year I'll bet seed will cost much more than this year. If you put the seeds away in a cool, dark place in a ziploc bag they should be fine for several years.

Athena

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
shelleyd2008 said:
Oh, but the $20 gift certificate is available to anyone, as far as the site shows. It is good until the 18th of March. I'm getting some grapevine for free!! :weee
what certificate??.. is it in the catalog??....

which for me, is waiting at home.....

grrrrrrrr....

shelleyd2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Athena said:
shelleyd2008 said:
what certificate??.. is it in the catalog??....

which for me, is waiting at home.....

grrrrrrrr....
The $20 certificate was on last month's catalog, but I believe you can access it directly from their site. www.gurneys.com It was on the cover of mine, and the $25 off a $50 order certificate was on the cover of this month's catalog.

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I get catalogs from about 6 different companies. I use Territorial Seed for almost everything, but Gurneys for fruits cause thiers is better priced. I like Gurneys.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have ordered from Gurney's a couple of times using their coupons.
I have had no problems with them and I have been steadily receiving seeds from them in the mail for the last couple of weeks. If you order something and its not available right away they send everything else, so I have been getting a couple of packets a week now.
I ordered something that turned out to not be available anymore so they sent me a card of apology, they refunded the cost of the seeds and a $5.00 gift certificate to use for another order, I had also used a free coupon on this order.
I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I also have had amazingly good service from Park Seed, I had never ordered from them before but I had my seeds 2 days after I ordered online.
I Love Territorial Seed, they have a huge variety and I get great service from them too.

lnm03

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I ordered from Gurney this year and used a coupon and had no problems! Great customer service!!! I wish Iwould have ordered everything from them!!!

Latest posts