As of just today

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
downsize_zpsc3c382db.jpg

There are no seedlings in the house!

There are no boxes of soil mix on top of the fridge! Oh, I'll bring the ones that are still trying to make sprouts back this evening because the greenhouse thermostat will be set to 60F by sundown.

Right now, it is 78 in the greenhouse with 53 outdoors, semi-haze, sunshine from waaay up in the sky, and big, billowy clouds!

That little old newspaper covered table is going out! Then, I'm going to feel so

a-2_zps22ad59a1.gif

Steve

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/Digit_007/Mobile Uploads/downsize_zpsc3c382db.jpg

There are no seedlings in the house!

There are no boxes of soil mix on top of the fridge! Oh, I'll bring the ones that are still trying to make sprouts back this evening because the greenhouse thermostat will be set to 60F by sundown.

Right now, it is 78 in the greenhouse with 53 outdoors, semi-haze, sunshine from waaay up in the sky, and big, billowy clouds!

That little old newspaper covered table is going out! Then, I'm going to feel so
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/Digit_007/Mobile Uploads/a-2_zps22ad59a1.gif

Steve
Pretty, Oh so pretty????
2uge4p4.gif

Congrats on getting them outside! I just got a call from my SIL, she's going to be here the weekend of 4/12.... um... ok. And what should I do with the table full of plants that's taking up half of the spare room? :th

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Woohoo...yay for growing things, yay for spring and yay for greenhouses!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Who might have thought that thru this humble back fence gate . . .

DSC00621_zps24b96932.jpg

There would be a space for protected growing in the neighbor's yard?

DSC00620_zpsfc3a917c.jpg

No insulation in the shed but it is plenty warm enuf for things that have been in the unheated greenhouse all winter (rosemary) and what has been in the unheated greenhouse the last 6 weeks (flats of onions) :).

The furnace is on in the greenhouse so what doesn't need it - can go in this little thing. Usually, I'd be putting them in the temporary hoop house, all across the center path and taking up room on the beds. Won't have to do that now that I'm in control of 3 protected growing spaces :cool:.

I'm tired and may do no insulation on it this spring. The beds may be full of scary weed seeds but they could be planted now for cool-season crops. Or, left alone for awhile for the weed seed to sprout (and be pulled).

There is only 1 door in the back altho' I've framed it for double doors - may leave it like that. There is another door to the left into the neighbor's garden. I had fun putting latches that require drawstrings inside the shed :p.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are in the shed, Mary.

My picture of the interior is looking back at the shed thru the window in the far wall. It should be an adequate vent, high & large enough.

From my yard, it looks almost the same as it always has. It is another of my Narnia, Through the Wardrobe experiences ;).

Steve

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I LOVE it!! That is so cool!!! And you look great, btw. Somehow I hadn't pictured you as QUITE so graceful. We could be twins. :gig

Latest posts