Attention Writers

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, great looking website! Like the sprinkler buddy too (now I know why your name is sprinkler buddy.......and I thought you were incontinent....... :lol: ) Would a article about gardening be good? I'll write you something. How many words? This sounds like fun! Want pics too?

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey, great looking website! Like the sprinkler buddy too (now I know why your name is sprinkler buddy.......and I thought you were incontinent....... :lol: ) Would a article about gardening be good? I'll write you something. How many words? This sounds like fun! Want pics too?
That would be great! As many words as you would like, I love having a picture to go along with a guest post.
I just added a link to this forum on my blog as well, hope it brings some new members to this great forum.
Please email guest post to info@sprinklerbuddy.com for my review, then I'll publish it to my blog, please include your name, etc... so I can give credit where credit is due.

Thank You!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL -
scooby.jpg

Love Scooby, but I was thinking of my stories about a couple of cats and a dog who live on a small farm and 'solve' things that are mysteries to them.

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice read, indeed! Good job, Baymule!

My D-I-L planted a garden beds with veggies and flowers in the front yard when they lived in our rental on a corner lot -- no back yard at all. All the neighbors and passers-by who stopped to talk to her thought it was lovely and encouraged her to keep gardening there.

Latest posts