Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A lady from church came over yesterday. She wanted to hold a little lamb so bad! She held both black lambs while I ear tagged them. Basically they get pierced earrings! With so many, I need the ear tag numbers to know who is who. If I don’t tag them the first day, they get stronger and run so fast I can’t catch the little stinkers.

She hugged them and loved them to her hearts content.

Next ewe up for delivery is Little Girl, due December 27.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a roll of barbed wire left over from the fence being built. I had the men put it in the back of my truck. I didn’t want it dropped on the ground. No way I could dead lift it!

I couldn’t lift it from the back of the tailgate either.

IMG_5582.jpeg

But I could do THIS!

IMG_5583.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I brought my 2 younger granddaughters home with me Christmas Day. Got home late. Tuesday we went grocery shopping. We planned our menu and they picked out what they liked, down to the bagged salad and what salad dressing. Tuesday night we had spaghetti and garlic French bread. Last night we had roasted chicken and English peas. Yesterday we spent a lot of time outside.

Sheba commanded her servant to give lots of tummy rubs.

IMG_5597.jpeg

They played on a pile of pine logs.

IMG_5600.jpeg

IMG_5601.jpeg

The girls named lambs.

IMG_5599.jpeg

Ewenique got her share of attention.

IMG_5596.jpeg

Then we walked the middle field. Buford and Sentry were so happy to see the girls.

Buford is so big!

IMG_5603.jpeg

Look at the love in Sentry’s face! He adores the girls.

IMG_5607.jpeg

More hugs and kisses!
IMG_5611.jpeg

We petted sheep, walked around the pond, then went to the back field. We walked the back field, followed deer trails, and I showed them deer tracks. 2 tired little girls were ready to go watch cartoons!

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I brought my 2 younger granddaughters home with me Christmas Day. Got home late. Tuesday we went grocery shopping. We planned our menu and they picked out what they liked, down to the bagged salad and what salad dressing. Tuesday night we had spaghetti and garlic French bread. Last night we had roasted chicken and English peas. Yesterday we spent a lot of time outside.

Sheba commanded her servant to give lots of tummy rubs.

View attachment 62983

They played on a pile of pine logs.

View attachment 62984

View attachment 62985

The girls named lambs.

View attachment 62986

Ewenique got her share of attention.

View attachment 62987

Then we walked the middle field. Buford and Sentry were so happy to see the girls.

Buford is so big!

View attachment 62988

Look at the love in Sentry’s face! He adores the girls.

View attachment 62989

More hugs and kisses! View attachment 62990

We petted sheep, walked around the pond, then went to the back field. We walked the back field, followed deer trails, and I showed them deer tracks. 2 tired little girls were ready to go watch cartoons!
Pictures and your accounts of your granddaughters with you are your critters make me smile and laugh every time. They are so CUTE and you are the incarnation of everyone's perfect grand dad! These are 2 lucky little girls! The love just oozes out of your posts!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today we went to the State Caddo Indian Museum. In the year 1300 until 500 years ago, it was a thriving village. Then the site was abandoned and the tribe dispersed into smaller groups.

There is a Caddo house made of pine saplings and heavy thatch. It was a good history lesson. They built burial mounds and placed pottery and other objects to help the deceased in the afterlife.

IMG_5632.jpeg

IMG_5633.jpeg

IMG_5634.jpeg

IMG_5636.jpeg

IMG_5637.jpeg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today we went to the State Caddo Indian Museum. In the year 1300 until 500 years ago, it was a thriving village. Then the site was abandoned and the tribe dispersed into smaller groups.

There is a Caddo house made of pine saplings and heavy thatch. It was a good history lesson. They built burial mounds and placed pottery and other objects to help the deceased in the afterlife.

View attachment 63016

View attachment 63017

View attachment 63018

View attachment 63019

View attachment 63020
Love this.