Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry that the little lamb died.
It gets to me when any animals dies unnecessarily especially when they haven't had a chance of life. .
Thank you. It’s part of raising animals. They don’t all make it. I don’t like that part, but if I quit I would miss all the fun and joy they bring me,

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was able to bring my car home last night.
The county worked on the road yesterday. It’s still rough but a major improvement.

I’ve been helping a friend tape and float sheetrock. My neck and shoulders are sore! Going back tomorrow because I’m a glutton for punishment. He is building a barndominium. They have the metal building up and he’s finishing the inside. Really nice couple. He’s had 6 brain surgeries and wants to get it finished for his wife. I know how to finish sheetrock, just feel like I need to help.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was able to bring my car home last night.
The county worked on the road yesterday. It’s still rough but a major improvement.

I’ve been helping a friend tape and float sheetrock. My neck and shoulders are sore! Going back tomorrow because I’m a glutton for punishment. He is building a barndominium. They have the metal building up and he’s finishing the inside. Really nice couple. He’s had 6 brain surgeries and wants to get it finished for his wife. I know how to finish sheetrock, just feel like I need to help.
Good on you 👏 👍

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is what I’ve been doing.

IMG_5983.jpeg

Latest posts