Baymule’s Farm

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Imagine not only @AMKuska 's daughter's appreciation of that baa baa music but ..

. AMK's dogs reactions ...

Oh, and I might tap in here in the PNW with speech-to-text captioning, if the parties don't mind. It could be part of a broader communication project – Baa Across America or, BAA baa.

digitS

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Can't believe you already have 35 ewes towards your goal of 50. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that you got sheep. I like your method of building up your flock to be registered and recorded. Maybe by next year you'll get there?
That palace pen came out looking good. Have you thought of putting a tarp on the back end of the one that has the porch and stayed dried? It would really keep it dry and warm then.

When are you going to start the actual building of the barn? This summer? Wish I was there to help you with all your projects. I'm a hard worker and strong, haha.

Mary
If I remember correctly @ninnymary flew a tree cross country a few years ago.
She can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to!! :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I remember correctly @ninnymary flew a tree cross country a few years ago.
She can do ANYTHING she puts her mind to!! :hugs
You are correct. Security said the box was too big and I told him my husband travels with his golf set which is the same size as my box. He asked what was in it and I said a sapling. He asked what was that and I told him just a teansy little branch tree haha. He let me pass it through!

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pinto just had triplets! 2 girls and 1 boy.

IMG_6228.jpeg

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Imagine not only @AMKuska 's daughter's appreciation of that baa baa music but ..

. AMK's dogs reactions ...

Oh, and I might tap in here in the PNW with speech-to-text captioning, if the parties don't mind. It could be part of a broader communication project – Baa Across America or, BAA baa.

digitS
Actually, Leia and Rocco took herding lessons when they were young! They worked ducks, but Leia was too intense for ducks (despite being less than 5 pounds) so she was put on the mildest, sweetest sheep. She loved ordering the sheep around, and the sheep didn't seem to care. They listened very well to her. :)

We didn't take lessons for long, certainly not long enough to get certified in herding, but can you imagine a chihuahua at a sheep dog trial? It would have been hilarious!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pinto didn’t want to leave the hoop shelter this morning. So I closed the gate and fed her separately. I gave her some alfalfa too. She’s doing an excellent job of taking care of all her lambs. Sheba didn’t want to leave her and the lambs and stayed in there until mid morning. I fed Pinto and gave her more alfalfa this evening before opening the gate and feeding all the fat girls. Lambs are doing well.