Broken Into and Robbed Again TV Found in Pawnshop

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's terrible, but fortunately you were not in the house at this time. Of course, we regret the things that are dear to us. And displeasingly to what someone has been in your house. I want to clean up the house after that.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Druggies are desperate. Now that drugs are so cheap, they go for easy scores. I know it sounds awful, but we need to thin the genetic pool down. Jails just aren't cutting it. Just teaches them to be better at their craft-if they have any brain cells left.

What really gets my blood boiling is the pieces of human flesh that buy the stolen goods from them. They need to be penalized severely.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy i guess you might be getting that new TV after all!

i'm grateful for a noisy corgi. i've always wondered if he barks like crazy when there are noises when we are gone. he seems to be noise sensitive when we're home & barks at every thump & bump & anything that sounds like a car door slamming closed.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chickie I got a new one the next day( I thought it would cheer me up) New smart TVs are like computers, I had to take my nephew and his friend to explain the TVs :hide When I was a kid we needed a new TV, we had to wait till my parent got their tax refund. They went to sears and got a modern TV we so impressed when Tv came on the moment you touched the on button, old one had to warm up first

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
*Explicative* @Nyboy AGAIN! I just saw this thread. I am so mad and so sad. :hugs Glad you are safe and hope Grandpa's watch is found. :fl

Latest posts