Call 1-800-COM-PLAIN

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got closing papers last night. Went to bank this morning for cashiers check. Checked email when I got home and there was a new set of closing papers. Naturally, the newer, improved, HUD approved, shinier, prettier, smellier papers had a different amount for Cash From Buyers, Line 303. :he It seems the wrong set of papers got sent to start with, followed by the corrected set of papers this morning. Back to the bank, got cashiers check for the difference...... yes it was more. :barnie

@Carol Dee will you post that rooster picture here? It makes me laugh and girlfriend, I need that laugh! :lol: I soooooo feel like that rooster!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got closing papers last night. Went to bank this morning for cashiers check. Checked email when I got home and there was a new set of closing papers. Naturally, the newer, improved, HUD approved, shinier, prettier, smellier papers had a different amount for Cash From Buyers, Line 303. :he It seems the wrong set of papers got sent to start with, followed by the corrected set of papers this morning. Back to the bank, got cashiers check for the difference...... yes it was more. :barnie

@Carol Dee will you post that rooster picture here? It makes me laugh and girlfriend, I need that laugh! :lol: I soooooo feel like that rooster!
TGIF Chicken.jpg

Hang in there Bay, you are so close.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
soooo, for house warming gifts do you have anything you would like us to send for seeds or plants to get your growing again? :p because, after all this i imagine you won't have much money to put towards next year's veggies, flowers, or other plants till the house is 'rebuilt' again. :rolleyes:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, would ya'll believe that I got yet a THIRD set of settlement papers?? And of course the amount was about $140 MORE? Of course you would, this whole thing has been a nightmare in a circus of vampire clowns pushing wheelbarrows loaded with grimacing goons masquerading as gooberment employees and loan officers whose night jobs are stand up comics.

In sheer frustration I sent the following to the title company,

Today at 3:02 PM
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???? (beating head on wall) Just got back from the (*&&%$%$#%^^ bank AGAIN! I QUIT!!! I will pay the difference in cash. I'm throwing my computer in the dog's water tub and setting fire to my cell phone. See you Tuesday with TWO cashiers checks and a bucket of pennies.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
soooo, for house warming gifts do you have anything you would like us to send for seeds or plants to get your growing again? :p because, after all this i imagine you won't have much money to put towards next year's veggies, flowers, or other plants till the house is 'rebuilt' again. :rolleyes:
Awww...... you are so darn sweet.....thank you :love :love I bought some veggie seeds from a 2 day 20% off sale from Baker Creek. And I saved some seeds and I will dig up some starts from the yard. I will start another thread after Tuesday and post lots of "before" pics. Then I will take advice and suggestions on what to plant!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is NUTS, I am still holding my breath. (And thinking what other hoop can they try to make you jump through!) Your message to the title company was actually very nice considering what they have put you through. I am pretty sure by now my hubby would have been done there chocking some fool!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I looked at that rooster and he does resemble you, especially in the legs. :D I think I've said it before, I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago. You have more patience than me or Job.

Mary

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
At this point, Bay would be more thankfull for a huge bag of road apples to send to the selling agency's desk jockey. Also, a jug with a hand written label " XXX WHITE LIGHTNING " made from fermented corn juice strictly for medicinal purposes. .. and a plain brown envelope with several dozen Mary Wanna seeds with a recipe for Alice B. Toklas cookies so Bay could let her hair down. :bow

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck

Leaving in a few minutes, going to spend couple nights with our kids, sign papers Tuesday AM and beat it back home so DH can go back to work on Wednesday.

Latest posts