Coffee

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't know about rentals on wedding dresses or other formal attire. I do know I got my wedding dress from David's Bridal back in August 2023 and it was only $130 that's including the garment bag too!!! I think I posted a pic of it way back when (look back on my post from Aug 27, 2023).
I got married in 1992. (Second marriage) I bought my dress on a clearance rack at a department store for $100. It was a cocktail length Scott McClintock (sp?) In ivory, and absolutely perfect. DH wore crisp blue jeans, button front shirt and a sports jacket.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@GottaGo and @flowerbug ,
Pinching pennies?!?!?!?
MINE cry "Uncle!!!"
.....game on.....

i am upset when Mom doesn't lick all of the peanut butter off the spoon or knife and if she has more than a few drops of milk left in her cup and she pours it out. i'm horrified at wasting food...

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i am upset when Mom doesn't lick all of the peanut butter off the spoon or knife and if she has more than a few drops of milk left in her cup and she pours it out. i'm horrified at wasting food...
With you on that! I've always flinched on food waste, but have gotten more so over the years.

Here's one of mine that drives DH nuts... after all the butter has been scraped off the wrapper, I save the wrapper in a ziplock in the freezer, to grease baking pans....

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Coffee. Nectar of the gods, lol. Hussie the cat is firmly ensconced on DH's kitchen chair about 4 feet away. I sip my coffee, and discover a Hussie hair in my cup. Did he plant it there while my cup sat out last night? Did it magically float in while my back was turned? These are tough questions for a non-caffinated mind....

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I OFTEN have a "non-caffinated mind...."
Coffee is pretty good this morning. Just about ready to brave the rain and throw hay in the manger. Ponies are going inside tonight, Saturday night and Sunday night.
Pretty happy that I got sugar snap peas in the ground! They certainly have gotten Well watered.
I missed those windows last year.
I am truly happy. NO cat Or dog OR MY hair in MY coffee!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts