Coolest Garden Shoes EVER

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Though they were made for gardening... I want a pair to wear around the property and do my clearing and lawn work with. Tell me these are not the most amazing thing you've ever seen.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_Sprint_f.cfm

I'm very badly temped to buy myself a pair with the money I've been saving for Hubby's christmas gift. Wouldn't that be like way selfish?! But really.... he already warned me he only managed to save $30 for me this Christmas, and I told him it was ok. I spent more then that on him already with another $90 I've been hording for another gift I wanted to get him....

Oh the inner demons might win this one!!!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4938418.gif

Joe

Shannon;
christmas_elf.gif

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, they are water resistant!

CAN I USE FIVEFINGERS IN FAST MOVING WATER?
The Sprint, KSO and Flow offer secure hook and loop closures and can be used for a variety of water sports and activities. However, the original FiveFingers Classic should not be used in fast moving water. Because the Classic fits low on the foot, the water current or pressure can pull the product off of your heel.
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/technology/faqs.cfm

I see they have 2 main company locations. One in the US in Mass. and one in Italy.

I had to email them as to where they were made.

My husband has seen these and told me they were soooooooo me! And they are... I like to be outside doing a ton of stuff. I love going barefoot, but its really not the best option around here (spurs in the yard HURT). I can even wear these into the pond to work on my pond plants and to mess around fishing with hubby.

Go ahead and laugh... but I would rock these! :p

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I think if you want them then you should get them!

You work hard all year long, giving to others, helping others help others, I could go on and on.

I think you earned what ever your little heart desires!

Joe

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Is the US location a manufacturing plant, or just distribution center? Be careful-- companies have a way of skirting around the truth :)

vfem said:
Oh, they are water resistant!

CAN I USE FIVEFINGERS IN FAST MOVING WATER?
The Sprint, KSO and Flow offer secure hook and loop closures and can be used for a variety of water sports and activities. However, the original FiveFingers Classic should not be used in fast moving water. Because the Classic fits low on the foot, the water current or pressure can pull the product off of your heel.
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/technology/faqs.cfm

I see they have 2 main company locations. One in the US in Mass. and one in Italy.

I had to email them as to where they were made.

My husband has seen these and told me they were soooooooo me! And they are... I like to be outside doing a ton of stuff. I love going barefoot, but its really not the best option around here (spurs in the yard HURT). I can even wear these into the pond to work on my pond plants and to mess around fishing with hubby.

Go ahead and laugh... but I would rock these! :p

Latest posts