Coolest Garden Shoes EVER

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
obsessed said:
But what if my index tow is larger than my big toe? :lol:
Oh no! :hit

My index toe is longer then my big toe...or as hubby says, I have monkey feet! I don't think they make these for monkey feet!?!? :idunno

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
5842_img_3673.jpg

See... funky toes!!! :hit

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
That was the first thing i thought when i saw the ad: how do you know if they'll fit your toes? Everybody's toes are different. :/

But i agree. The idea of these is totally awesome. I just don't believe that they have it to the point that it is going to fit most people's toes comfortably. :(

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Those would drive me crazy! I HATE the feeling of having things between my toes!!! :p Although I used to think crocs were the ugliest things in the world, but I have a pair of fake ones for gardening. They are AWESOME for the garden, but I still think they're ugly as sin! :D

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
FYI, when i was working two jobs - one of them waiting tables - and working up some plant life of my own, the best and fastest thing i ever did to dry up the plant life - and the aroma - was to spray lysol on my toes when i got out of the shower. Worked wonders.

Yes, i might be a weirdo, but i worked.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem said:
obsessed said:
But what if my index tow is larger than my big toe? :lol:
Oh no! :hit

My index toe is longer then my big toe...or as hubby says, I have monkey feet! I don't think they make these for monkey feet!?!? :idunno
Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one on the planet (other than my mom) with "finger-toes" as my dh calls them. He can't help himself but flick them if he passes by and I have my feet propped up. Oh how I have suffered! :gig

I got the best chuckle out of it the second that link opened. I really wasn't expecting that! LOL

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
we take the dogs river walking in the summer time and omg those would be perfect to wear for that ..I would try some on if I found them locally there is a store in Oly I bet if anyone carries them they would! I should ask ..we are very much into unusual footware here :)

if they only had them in 3 year old size can you imagine how cute ..but spendy for a kid who grows as you look at him!!!

I wonder what it means when you have short fat toes that are all the same size?

Latest posts