Difference a Little Paint Makes

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
NY, I love the table freshening up....very pretty! You know what would look good for a top on that? Some reclaimed wood...add a little rustic to the delicate design for a contrast and interest, plus more durability.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are going to cringe, NY, when you find out what I did last week. Around these parts, those MCM sets are considered outdated and old-fashioned and nobody wants them. My son had bought a set like the set on the first link that was asking $3900....but got it for $30. Then found out he didn't want the set after all and was wanting us to haul it to Good Will.

But....I sawed up the settee frame in order to use the springs/base for trellising on his porch. I have the chair and table left and am still deciding what to do with those in the garden. The cushions will be repurposed in other ways, as outdoor cushions are really costy if one goes to buy them at the store. I'm cutting one of the cushions down and painting it/or recovering it to use on the wicker set I got at GW awhile back.