Dipper gourd or Birdhouse gourd seeds to trade for Bushel gourd seeds

meriruka1

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have 1/2 oz. of both dippers & bird house gourd seeds and would like to trade them for some bushel gourd seeds.

I also have extra marigold & sunflower seeds to trade for any type of seed that has flowers that dry well & can be used in arrangements. (I think they call them 'everlastings', such as strawflowers)

Thanks!

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Dang I just planted all mine about two weeks ago. But then again I already have extra long dippers, and birdhouse. Good luck on your search-I love the huge kettle gourds.

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
meriruka1

I have part of a pkg of bushel gourd seeds I will gladly trade for some bird house or dippers, as I just started a few seeds I didn't want to start them all. And I believe I have some straw flower seeds also. I will check when I get home from the office. And I wil get back with you this evening.

:happy_flower Karan :D

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
meriruka1 I have a full unopened seed packet of mix color Straw flowers and there were only about a dozen seeds to start in the bushel gourd package so there are 6-8 seeds in it. PM me your Address I will mail them off to you. :weee

Happy Planting :watering

:happy_flower Karan :D

Latest posts