Do you suppose Marshall . . .

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
. . . is knee deep in busy-ness right now with the holiday weekend?

Just wondering when the season really gets rolling on that northern California lake :).

Now Marshall, just remember while you are keeping your eye on all those campers - the gophers may be sneaking into your garden behind your back!!!

Steve's digits

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Marshal, noooo!!!!!!! The campers are employed by the gophers to distract you! It's a trap! Look away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nothing all that grandiose guys!

Lol!

My modem has something wrong with it. For me to get online I have to pack my laptop and drive to Lake Pillsbury Resort where they have wifi. When I get a chance to go to town I'm getting a new phone jack cord to see if that's all the problem is. Hopefully that's all it is, but the hughesnet satellite modems do tend to only last a year or two. If it turns out to be that, I have to have one of their contractors come up, and they enjoy finding everything wrong so they can replace everything and make more clams, and I'm not supposed to use a regular storebought modem.

So, for a while I'll be just minimal computer timing things.

Oh, but yes, it IS Boatbabe Season up here now! Many bikinis looking at my garden!

:rose

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
You wouldn't want to spend precious bikini-watching time with your nose buried in a computer now anyway, would you?:D

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
What happened to DET while I was gone? It says he's all cooped up now.

Latest posts