EZ Soups

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish I'll toss my hat in the ring.....along with @thistlebloom and @ninnymary :lol:

Would your DD like to live in TEXAS? My son is 33, never married, works hard and Mom thinks he needs a wife. :lol: @thistlebloom and @ninnymary time to put up a picture of your sons for @majorcatfish's DD's approval! :lol:

View attachment 9825

And just to keep from highjacking this thread totally, my son likes SOUP! :gig:gig

sorry @baymule showed her the photo "quote his cute but to old for me, love the horses can we get one"

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am married to a cradle robber. We met when I was 15,became buddies, went on a lot of backpack and canoe trips together (with other friends) then love blossomed when i was 20 and we got married when I was 21. He said he had his eye on me all that time, he just had to wait for me to grow up.
And he's still waiting. :D

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
What age range is she looking for? I have a potential 29 year old I might throw in the pot.

How good are her teeth? Any medical problems that could be significant? Can she cook, especially meat and potatoes? Some cleaning skills would be helpful but does she have an obsession with cleanliness? Does she bring a dowry with her? We're a little light on grandchildren so far, how large a family is she wanting? He's not a fisherman so fish cleaning skills not necessary unless she catches, guts and cooks them herself.

Latest posts