Flower Garden & Redneck pond

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Both gardens are really works of art, Jeni Ann! Beautiful. but I got sore muscles just thinking about moving all those rocks. How did you do it? Some of those must weigh over 300 lbs. I built a small rock garden on a bank using rocks that were about soccer ball to basket ball sized, and I thought I was going to keel over. Did you use levers and ropes and wheel barrows and such?
It always irritates me to have to work twice as hard to do half the physical work as an average sized man. (Yeah, I know the trick is to get the man to do the work, and bake him a pie, but sometimes there are no pie-loving men around! :barnie)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Both gardens are really works of art, Jeni Ann! Beautiful. but I got sore muscles just thinking about moving all those rocks. How did you do it? Some of those must weigh over 300 lbs. I built a small rock garden on a bank using rocks that were about soccer ball to basket ball sized, and I thought I was going to keel over. Did you use levers and ropes and wheel barrows and such?
It always irritates me to have to work twice as hard to do half the physical work as an average sized man. (Yeah, I know the trick is to get the man to do the work, and bake him a pie, but sometimes there are no pie-loving men around! :barnie)
:yuckyuck

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
And I will over react to a missed exit :rant
Hopefully she doesn't navigate like my wife. AFTER we pass exit, she announces to world "YOU missed MY exit!"! Thank you for Garmin! & now smart phones as they update maps as fast as changes made.

Jeni Ann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Journey! Kind words:hugs
Both gardens are really works of art, Jeni Ann! Beautiful. but I got sore muscles jus thinking about moving all those rocks. How did you do it? Some of those must weigh over 300 lbs. I built a small rock garden on a bank using rocks that were about soccer ball to basket ball sized, and I thought I was going to keel over. Did you use levers and ropes and wheel barrows and such?
Thanks Lucky, nice of you to say that:hugs!
I do use pieces of rope, sleds, busted shovel handles & all types of fancy equipment. Mostly blood (lots) sweat (lots & lots) & tears (also, lots). And 5 gallon buckets of Ibuprofen. But I love it. My husband doesn't usually offer help because he knows I want to do it. (I did let him move the great big one;))

Latest posts