FREE SEEDS!!!!!

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Last year I harvested a lot of seeds. I paid an arm and a leg for certain seeds so I made sure to save seed. I now know why they were so expensive; what a pain! But you can reap my efforts.

I have:
Larkspur
Strawflower (these were really a pain!)
Genovese basil
Red Russian Kale (not so difficult, but I have tons)

I do not have endless supplies, but 40 packets worth.
So, if you want these seeds, here's the deal...
Send me a self addressed stamped envelop for EACH seed you want, with the name of that seed on the envelop. (you can fold them and put them in the same envelop)
Here's the catch...

You must write me an encouraging quote and please put your name on it. I want to put the quotes up in my greenhouse so maybe they could be on a little 3x5 card or something. You can be as creative as you want.

PM me for my address.

I think this will be fun and connect us! I can think of you with your quotes and you can think of me with your plants.:thumbsup

First come first served. I'll post something after the first 40 people pm me, if it gets to that. :rainbow-sun

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is very sweet of you!

I don't have a new for those myself, but I am sure you'll be taken up on it. I collect a lot of my own seeds as well. ;)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What a cool idea. You can share the encouraging comments and quotes w/ your mother too. I need to find that post on FB and get your addy for that, meant to when I saw it, but I was at work and didn't get a chance, so I guess might as well get both addy's here, please.