Garden on the forest edge.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
very special bond between mother and son

Yes, such bond must be reliable, but not very strong. Children do not belong to us, and the boys will have to leave our family. I just want them to always know that I'm here and I'll help. If there is a need.

Your sons might not appreciate the country place now, but when they are grown, it will be their favorite memory.

I hope! They have favorite places here. River, wild berries. They also collected ancient fossilized animals in the limestone fault.

Yes! By the calendar summer begins on 1 June. The astronomical summer begins with the summer solstice (22 June), and the beginning of summer is usually considered the end of the flowering purple lilac in phenology. So we have.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey, good old climate! Come back on the planet !!! I forgive you for everything!! (Well, maybe not immediately).

I like Scandinavia, of course. But let it take its cyclone back! 42,8 ° F - is that in June ?! Night 32 ° F! My eggplant waved to me yellow leaves and went into Nirvana. Behind them in the queue street tomatoes. The cold even in the greenhouse! And I do not know what I see, when come again.

71.jpg

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dactylorhiza maculata - wild Orchid.
They are beautiful to me and themselves grow throughout the garden. I tried to put them in the flowerbed to save. But they did not grow up there. Then I learned that they do not secrete nectar. But they need for insect pollination. Therefore these orchids can grow only among other colors. Bumblebees and bees pollinate them together with other colors. Just sit on the other flowers and orchids, too. At the same time.
IMG_1123.JPG

Latest posts