Gettin' Rid of Stuff~the fine art of downsizing

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking that is the correlation, though we swear the same thing....clean cars run better and get better gas mileage! :D I expect it's much like anything else, something that is handled often is more likely to be examined more closely for things that are needed. When I wash the tires, I get a good look at how much tread is left or if it's wearing unevenly, which I rarely get to look at that closely otherwise. Same with things under the hood.

I do know this...if you have an older car, it's most likely to break down with a costly repair right after you've detailed it, filled it with gas and made the last payment. That's about the same time you are more likely to hit a deer also... :gig

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Having a far in the future plan to move across country, has got me started on cleaning out. I am surprised to say, that I am really enjoying the feeling of being more organized. I said "goodbye" to a lot of my gardening stuff this year. Things that I had been holding on to for years and years- and never used. Went through cupboards and closets. Still a lot to go through but glad to have some of it done. Congrats to all of you who are simplifying! Not easy, but worth it in the end!

Moving cross country Lesa? I think you should move waaay cross country and come be my neighbor! Just think of the garden trouble we could get ourselves into!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Dang it now you made me clean my car!

Seriously though they do look lived in. I'm working on it though. The garage was cleaned out & it's really nice. The basement is next.....

Latest posts