got your lottery ticket

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
If the roads weren't so bad... I would be tempted! Just my luck I would slide off the road, on my way to buy a losing ticket! I heard the odds were 1 in 259 million. I guess somebody has to win!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got a "MEGA MILLIONS" ticket today. No lines to stand in where I went. I was in town to meet a tenant . . . there is no way I would make a special trip all the way into town for a mere half billion dollars! :gig

I get a ticket (few and far between) because I have promised to build a swimming pool in my small village and only buy when the winnings are big enough for that, but my feelings are mixed. I see so many children losing their food to alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, and gambling that I'd rather there were no lotteries, especially not being state endorsed. :somad

fair weather chicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
we have ours, just think about how much good you could do with that much money. and how we could help family. i would buy some land and set up a dream farm.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't normally do a lot of daydreaming, but I have given some thought to how I would spend a half billion dollars. I would build factories to put people to work, have daycare and payroll savings, lots of things to give regular workers an opportunity to get ahead. It is surprising how many people lose their job because their car breaks down, or their sitter gets sick, and they lose work. People don't have support systems nowadays; money would help provide a safety net. I would have trade school scholarships and incentives. Can you tell I am a former social worker? I could go on and on, but if I win, you will see me on TV. Then you will know it's me, haha.

Latest posts