Greenhouse Started Last Year

bgreen415

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Started the greenhouse in July and was only able to work on it on weekends. Still have some trim to do along with a little more electrical and plumbing. Oh yea , some storage shelving under the benches too. Took some pictures of the heat we had this winter as well as some lettuce and other assorted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 263

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice! So are you starting your plants in there, for spring? How neat that you were able to grow during the winter! I am afraid I would need snowshoes to get to my greenhouse- and even if I arrived, I would have a lot of shoveling to even get the door open. Enjoy your new greenhouse!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Perfect! In my zone, I still have to start seeds in the house, and then transfer them to the greenhouse. You will have to let us know how starting them in the greenhouse goes. I find keeping mine watered out there, is quite a challenge. No help from mother nature- and with it being so warm, everything dries out fast!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can't see pics on cell phone, but congrats on a job well done. Previously have had PVC frame, plastic wrapped redneck greenhouse that allowed us to have winter tomatoes. We moved, DH has eye on 10'x12' greenhouse from Harbor Freight.

bgreen415

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Can't see pics on cell phone, but congrats on a job well done. Previously have had PVC frame, plastic wrapped redneck greenhouse that allowed us to have winter tomatoes. We moved, DH has eye on 10'x12' greenhouse from Harbor Freight.
That should be a nice size baymule. Ours is 7x12. That was the max width I could build without interfering with our gate beside our patio.

bgreen415

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Lettuce is doing good and trial bean plants coming up nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg